Skip to main content

A Heart of An African Woman Who Is Desperate to Succeed and Make Necessary Changes

heart of an african woman, Nigeria religion, culture and traditions, be economically empower, feminist

You hear some men telling us how we women of these days are not like our fore mothers.
GOD FORBID I be like my fore mothers. Such a life is not worth living. More and more women are embracing gender equality. More and more women are breaking through that culture of silence. More and more women are claiming their rights. If you are looking for women who accepted oppression like our fore mothers, then you need to turn back the hands of time and go back to then.

When my sister had her first daughter, some distant relatives from her husband's family told them about circu**mcision. My sister shut them up immediately and asked them never to say such to her hearing ever again.
You chop of the clit**or!s of female children to stop them from enjoying s€x.

You take away their rights to their sxua**lity even from a very young ages.
You cage women on how to have s£x, when to get married, when to have children, how to dress, how to sit, how to live their lives for men, how to accept the fact that they are not full humans.... and just because our fore mothers accepted this, you think our generation will accept it?

Sorry to burst your bubbles, you are in for a rude awakening. I have got two nieces, 5 and 3. And one thing I know for sure, is that they will not accept any form of oppression. From the very minute I have my daughters, I will start sounding it in their ears that they are not inferior to any human. And that if any human tells them that humans are not equal, it simply means they, my daughters are superior.

My daughters will stand up for themselves, and go head-to-head with men and women. Don't tell me "it's not a competition". That's an unintelligent attempt at sounding politically correct. Life is a continuous competition. It's the survival of the fittest. You tell us that our voices are only on social media, but at least we have a voice.

And if you are on social media and you are yet to realize that social media is a major weapon of change for our generation, then you just might have been wasting your time all along.

Dear ladies,

WORK HARD, WORK SMART AND SUCCEED.
Don't allow yourself to be economically crippled. I am telling you this, not from a high horse, but from a heart of an African woman who is desperate to succeed and make necessary changes.
I spend hours of my days THINKING. I think about how I can influence the world. I'm thinking of what I would do so that when I die, the younger generation would remember me for a very long time.

Do not aim for mediocrity. Mediocrity is too close to failure, yet can be an illusion for success. I want to be rich, I want to be powerful. I'm struggling while climbing my way to the top. But I'm optimistic I'll get there. We live in a world with various forms of discrimination. Most often than not, to get your voice loud and heard, you need to be economically empowered for a start. Because, you know, he who pays the piper, dictates the tune. Do not accept less! Do not let anyone shut you up.

My parents do NOT refer to themselves as feminists. But when they were asked not to educate and empower their girls simply because they are females, they bluntly refused. That and many other bits are their own little bits. So, you see, you do not have to go by the "feminist" tag to do your bits. Let us leave the world a fairer place for the future generations. Do your little bits. Religion, culture and traditions are NOT and will never be sensible justifications for oppression of any gender or group.
All Rights Reserved, © Classy View

Search Tags; A heart of an african woman, Nigeria religion, culture and traditions, be economically empower, feminist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat With Npower Online Agent Via NPVN Portal to Resolve Any Issue

After verification in all states, N-Power volunteers are faced with different problems, but I’m going to focus the MAJOR problem: Inability to edit profile in case there are errors in their NPVN Portal. Error in N-Power #volunteer profile could impede the volunteers from getting paid, could deter him/her from selecting N-Power tablets etc. If there are mistakes in either your bank account, or BVN, or name, here the tricks you can use to get edit button back to your portal for you effect the correction. On this particular method: HOW TO CHAT WITH #NPOWER ONLINE AGENT has been tested and worked for most people I assisted. They are not always online, right? If you want to chat with anyone of them the best we found to be the best is between 11am-2:45pm during working days/hours: Main thing on how to bypass this.. @Login to their www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Even if your login details no longer work for you, you can still apply this method to chat with @npower online consultant. If yo

Payment Issues About Npower Volunteers

Today I believe I can solve the little problem of payment issues concerning the Npower Volunteers team (FG) For now, some state is still working on the list, while some like they have not submitted a there own list. So my advice for some people that are just bringing information that contradict the real thing. Please, I must say some headmistress/headmaster doesn't know anything about the payment that's the simple truth they are telling you what they feel. The moment they started paying other States like Enugu and Anambra it means they have the comprehensive list so people that should be worried now do having issues with account updating.

The Essence of Valentine

You know on the 14 February of each year, the whole world in diaspora celebrates Valentine, but then again, a lot of young folks out there doesn't even know the true meaning of Valentine. Thereby, they celebrate it in a very wrong way, especially in the part of the world where I am from (Nigeria) people think that Valentine day is the day you go out and do some nasty things with your boyfriend or girlfriend, like having some kind of things that doesn't please God, taking too many drinks and so on. To them, they are really enjoying that what Valentine means to some people. A lot of young folks has grown with that low mentality that Valentine's day is actually a day you go out with that special person boy/girlfriend and start having fun to proved they are more stronger when it comes to Valentine's day. But am writing this piece today to educate the ignorant people out there. I want to correct that wrong impression and low mentality they have about Valentine. To be