Skip to main content

Chat With Npower Online Agent Via NPVN Portal to Resolve Any Issue


After verification in all states, N-Power volunteers are faced with different problems, but I’m going to focus the MAJOR problem: Inability to edit profile in case there are errors in their NPVN Portal. Error in N-Power #volunteer profile could impede the volunteers from getting paid, could deter him/her from selecting N-Power tablets etc.

If there are mistakes in either your bank account, or BVN, or name, here the tricks you can use to get edit button back to your portal for you effect the correction. On this particular method: HOW TO CHAT WITH #NPOWER ONLINE AGENT has been tested and worked for most people I assisted.

They are not always online, right?

If you want to chat with anyone of them the best we found to be the best is between 11am-2:45pm during working days/hours: Main thing on how to bypass this.. @Login to their www.npvn.npower.gov.ng.

Even if your login details no longer work for you, you can still apply this method to chat with @npower online consultant. If you’re able to login, a pop-up chat box will come up. If an agent is online, the pop-up box will contain his or her name. (If no one is online, you’re asked to drop your message, which is most of the time will not get reply or get very late response)

Make sure you have a personal computer with good internet connection. Stay online for like 30-40minutes for an agent to join you. When you’re eventually attended to, tell him/her your complaints, you'd be told what to do. And if it's the edit button you want, it'd be restored for you to make correction.

Just try it now and see how it works.

If it isn’t working for you, you can COMMISSION (premium) me to handle it for you. 08117325070 (service charge applies). I care about results, not about population. N-Power will continue to tell you, “don’t pay anyone to resolve your problem for you” but there is solution to your problem here.

We have only three good options:
Fold your arms while your colleagues collect their monthly stipend of 30K. Or to handle it yourself, or Hand it over to one of the resource person on N-Power problem-solving article writer, who has experimented, tested methods that work on NPVN portal.

Npower N-Power Programme N-Power Volunteer Corps N-power Lagos Npower.gov.ng Npower community.

FOLLOW N-POWER DISCUSSION GROUP 1 OR JOIN GROUP 2:  https://chat.whatsapp.com/6WpFsXPKwG46cggcet0QVt

JOIN NPOWER GROUP 2: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GSCdX6emRYU3D4E6AB4q3S
OR

Npower Telegram Chatroom>>>
https://t.me/joinchat/DsFaNgr8tFiPDjdOuOpKXQ

Search Tags: Npower Programme, Npower Volunteer, Nysc Corps, Npower Lagos, BVN, Npower Online Agent, Npvn Portal, Article Writer

Comments

  1. Goodday dear, i am Ogaraku vivian Amarachi i want to reapply from agro programme to teach or tax programme because i read accountancy. pls what do i do to change the programme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dere's nothing u can do since uve submitted it...

      Delete
  2. Gud day sir,I am a beneficiary of Npower 2016 nd for some time now I have been trying to login to my profile to check my batch nd device collection date but it keeps telling me invalid user name or password nd I know its correct. Pls what should I do to be able to access my profile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are u still having some difficulties in login????

      Delete

  3. I mistakenly when filling my npower application please I need your help My BVN and account number are wrong.. This are my real details
    Account number :0064023338
    BVN :22440138196
    Please favor me I have never employed In any were throughout my life
    Thanks
    #NpowerNG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Musa, u dont have to display ur details here rather u send us email..

      Delete
  4. My name is ikikiru Juliet eguonor from delta state. I have been trying to login for my nteach test but its showing me invalid bvn what do I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliet, Pls don't stop checking everyday. A friend of mine was able to do his Assessment Test after a week of BVN invalid

      Delete
  5. My name Ogunderu Oloatunde moses from residing in katsina state. I have been trying to login for my NTEACH TEST but it showing me invalid bvn pls can i do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing 2 also note here apart from unmatched BVN, dose in N-Teach may also try to login through N-Health link. I've noticed dis frm some1. So I advice try 2 login through nteach link...

      Delete
  6. I applied under n-tax, and did my test but to choose device is the problem, what I get is " choose tablet device not available" please help me on it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps u didnt choose the device immidiately u finshed the test....it does happen. I dont know what u can do at the moment...but i will find out just kip checking here...

      Delete
  7. Pls I have problem to login in to my profile help me out. my name is Adesola Abosede Mary this is my correct gmail adesolamobolaji6@gmail.con and my phone number 08055325928 the Gmail that I use before is not correct. And I saw message that N-POWER send to me last month on my phone number that I should selecte a device I can not able to select it. What I can do pls help me out. thanks and God bless Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you.....if you dont choose a device its as good as u havent done the test at all... Just hope in God

      CHECK 2017 SHORTLIST NPOWER APPLICANTS

      Delete
  8. Gud day sir,I am a beneficiary of Npower 2016 just pre selected last week I have been trying to login to my profile to check my batch it keeps telling me invalid user name or password nd Pls what should I do to be able to access my profile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please i have problems to login into my profile, my name Hamzat khadijat Olawumi, omotolahamzat@gmail.com. 08151111026..please help me out

    ReplyDelete
  10. please i am Npower beneficiary 2016 am unable to access my portal for some month now, that made me not not update my account detail then till now have not been paid any stipend even when have been posted for more than 2month now please help me out.
    Ibekwe Daniel Chinedu
    ibedan50@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ogunmusire omololu paulNovember 15, 2017 at 7:06 AM

    On my device the nteach application is not open

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ogunmusire omololu paulNovember 15, 2017 at 7:24 AM

    All the teaching material is not open for me to access

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sir, am unable to select device when people are chosen for 2016/2017 volunteer, please assist me on what to do sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gud evng sir.
    I want to ask.
    About d BVN details.Are we to print it out from d bank?
    Secondly,I wld like to know if we can come with d reference number in written form,since I do not have d print out? Reason is bcos I can no longer login

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gud day sir, i am lar joseph, i did my verification on 14 Dec 2017, in shendam lgc of plateau state, but some one just give me a phone call that i was absent. and if i cant make it up that same day, means im automatically screen out, please help me

    ReplyDelete
  16. please i am Npower beneficiary 2016 am unable to access my portal for some month now, that made me not not update my account detail then till now have not been paid any stipend even when have been posted for more than 2 month now please help me out.
    ofulue Chiedu Anthony
    ofuluechiedu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am n power health 2016 batch. My device is speedstar windows tablet. The problem am having is that I can't use npower application in my tablet. It trip off every 10 to 15 seconds whenever I launch it. Please what should I do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Payment Issues About Npower Volunteers

Today I believe I can solve the little problem of payment issues concerning the Npower Volunteers team (FG) For now, some state is still working on the list, while some like they have not submitted a there own list. So my advice for some people that are just bringing information that contradict the real thing. Please, I must say some headmistress/headmaster doesn't know anything about the payment that's the simple truth they are telling you what they feel. The moment they started paying other States like Enugu and Anambra it means they have the comprehensive list so people that should be worried now do having issues with account updating.

The Essence of Valentine

You know on the 14 February of each year, the whole world in diaspora celebrates Valentine, but then again, a lot of young folks out there doesn't even know the true meaning of Valentine. Thereby, they celebrate it in a very wrong way, especially in the part of the world where I am from (Nigeria) people think that Valentine day is the day you go out and do some nasty things with your boyfriend or girlfriend, like having some kind of things that doesn't please God, taking too many drinks and so on. To them, they are really enjoying that what Valentine means to some people. A lot of young folks has grown with that low mentality that Valentine's day is actually a day you go out with that special person boy/girlfriend and start having fun to proved they are more stronger when it comes to Valentine's day. But am writing this piece today to educate the ignorant people out there. I want to correct that wrong impression and low mentality they have about Valentine. To be